Home » Site News » Improved some Mabinogi Gold character classes.
Heads up World of Warcraft players, Blizzard has just released Patch 3.1.2 earlier today. The new patch adds the much gold awaited in-game equipment manager feature for the game. It also tweaks the PVP play, improved some Mabinogi Gold
character classes, and adds Argent Tournament mounts and more bug fixes.
Equipment Manager, when enabled from the Interface Options menu, this feature will allow players to store sets of equipment, easily swap between saved sets using hotkeys, and pull items directly from backpacks or bank slots (must be at the bank to equip inventory from the bank).
New art textures have been added for Argent Tournament mounts. Any mounts already purchased from the Argent Tournament vendors will be updated automatically. Argent Tournament mounts with the old textures will still be available for purchase from the Argent Tournament vendors for a small Champion's Seal and gold cost (standard faction requirements apply).
- Previous News
Mabinogi gold is the currency in this game.
- Next News
Go Wu Shan and speak with Mabinogi Gold Taoist.
- Recent News:
- People are invariably wary of deciding straight into announcements
- Ever wonder the sorts of income-generating opportunities that a person
- The particular incentive of the task is going to be abnormally wealthy
- A thorough and also well balanced involving international locations
- Nevertheless the some weakness regarding Online game facet outings