Home » Site News » Mabinogi Gold players have to fight for a magic...
Once immersed in the Barker Imp's dreary dream world you will find that you have mysteriously taken the form of an imp! Make your way to a clearing where you will find dozens of gremlins and beastly-looking ogres. Nothing a savvy adventurer like yourself can't handle, right? Wrong! You'll soon find that your strength and abilities have been reduced to that of an imp. How are you supposed to defeat ogres if you have all the stopping power of a tissue? Never fear! Slay those pesky gremlins for magic mushrooms, which, when eaten, will increase your size more than ten-fold, dwarfing even the monstrous ogres wandering the dreamscape! You can now use your gargantuan size to teach a thing or two to those mean ol' ogres. Sadly, there can only be one super imp, so Mabinogi Gold
players have to fight for a magic mushroom when you see it! Compete against other players to become the best ogre-smashing imp of all the dream...land.
- Previous News
How to enchant in Mabinogi
- Next News
Mabinogi Gold players have to fight for a magic mushroom when you see it!
- Recent News:
- People are invariably wary of deciding straight into announcements
- Ever wonder the sorts of income-generating opportunities that a person
- The particular incentive of the task is going to be abnormally wealthy
- A thorough and also well balanced involving international locations
- Nevertheless the some weakness regarding Online game facet outings